Modified proxmark3 firmware to perform brute forcing of 26-Bit ProxCards: https://github.com/brad-anton/proxbrute
EMV firmware fork
Peter Fillmore’s fork to support his EMV research in 2015: https://github.com/peterfillmore/proxmark3
Pre-compiled proxmark3 firmware collection
A nice collection of precompiled firmware for the Proxmark3. https://github.com/exploitagency/github-proxmark3-standalone-lf-emulator
Currently in the collection:
- Stock firmware with HF standalone mode
- “Modded” firmware with LF standalone emulation/cloning
- Proxbrute ported to the new CDC bootloader/current firmware(Standalone Brute Forcer)
- Matty’s Mifare Standalone Mode
- Iceman’s Fork
- Marshmellow’s Fork
- federicodotta’s Fork(HID Corporate 1000 Standalone Brute Forcer)
Iceman’s proxmark firmware
Iceman’s fork is a GitHub repository forked from Proxmark3. It is a customer firmware which can be loaded onto the Proxmark3, expanding its capabilities. Please note that his repository is highly experimental. Many changes from forks of Proxmark3 on GitHub eventually get added to the master Proxmark3 repository, however Iceman’s fork includes some unique features including:
- Support for TOPAZ RFID – Reading, sniffing, simulating.
- A brute-forcer for AWID RIFDs.
- A brute-forcer for HID RFIDs.
- Enhancements to MIFARE Ultralight:
- hf mfu pwdgen Generate a password from known algorithm
- hf mfu eload Load Ultralight .eml dump file into emulator memory
- hf mfu sim Simulate Ultralight from emulator memory
- Enhancements to T55XX:
- lf t55xx recoverpw Tries to recover a bad password write from a cloner.
- RevEng 1.44 – for CRC calculations.
- Firmware for low-frequency standalone mode
- As well as many other bug fixes, patches, and scripts.
Iceman’s fork can be downloaded from GitHub here: https://github.com/iceman1001/proxmark3
Official Firmware repo
The official proxmark3 firmware can be found on their github repo: https://github.com/Proxmark/proxmark3